Disk cultivator of Wil – Rich DC III
Disk cultivator of Wil-Rich DC III, B. at.
Disk cultivator of Wil – Rich DC III (Rich DISI III Twisted) – the combined unit for soil processing. Preseeding processing of the soil before crops as after the main processing, and independently on an eddish. This car has a possibility of preparation of a seed bed for one pass. Wil cultivator – Rich DC III consists of units with a width of capture of 8.5 m - 4+1 ranks of paws, 1 number of disks, 3kh a line spring harrow, the arriving skating rinks.
- Processing depth: 0 - 15 cm;
- Before cultivator paws the battery of disks with a diameter of 56 cm which crush lumps of the plowed earth is installed or cut an eddish during the work on an eddish;
- Adjustment of depth of processing is carried out in one place;
- Possibility of work on an eddish;
- Batteries of disks are operated by means of a hydraulic system and are protected by the bearing Wil-Flex system protecting them from stones;
- Necessary power of the tractor – 25–30 hp on 1 m of width;
- Reliable and simple machine design in service;
- High efficiency;